Welcome to VTLlamas.com
If you want to improve your cooking skills, this website is what you were looking for. it contains so many various recipes that will help you cook delicious dinners for your family! So keep on reading my blog to learn more.
Featured Recipe - Dinner Roll
3/4 Teaspoon White Vinegar
1 Cup Sour Cream
5 Tablespoons Butter
4 Tablespoons Honey
1/2 Cup Potato Starch
1 Cup Cornstarch
1 Packet Yeast
2 Teaspoons Xanthan Gum
1/2 Teaspoon Baking Soda
1 Tablespoon Baking Powder
1 Teaspoon Salt
Cooking Directions1. Heat oven 350 degress.
2. In a standup mixer bowl add dry ingredients. Mix well.
3. Now add wet ingredients. Mix Well.
4. Take handfulls of dough (about 1/4 cup) roll into balls and place in baking tins. You can bake on a regular baking sheet, but a shaped tin will give a better looking, even product.
5. Bake for 15 - 20 minutes. Toothpick test should come out clean.
6. Let cool slightly and enjoy!